I am running a bit late with Day in a Sentence, which asked for a Day in a Tabloid Headline. But here they are, and I was happy that a few of you took me up on teh offer to use the newspaper generator, which is fun to use.
First, the ones on their own:
- Teacher sets new record for consecutive days of playing catch-up. — Mr. Mansour
- RESTORING JUSTICE
Teachers learn how to resolve conflict and assist healing using restorative conversations. — Shaun
- GRADUATION EXAMS FINALLY FINISHED–NO REPORTED FATALITIES AMONG STUDENTS OR FACULTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! — Art
- MOM AND DAD RECEIVE SHOCKING NEWS FROM THE WOMB: I AM A GIRL!!!!!! — sara (yeah!!)
- Teachers, students – missing! — Tracy (spring break report)
- STRUGGLING SECOND GRADER LEARNS TO READ, REPORTS “MOBY DICK WAS GREAT. I’M READING CRIME AND PUNISHMENT NEXT.” — Matt
- KEEP THE N IN NWP! CALL YOUR CONGRESSMAN! — Bonnie
And here are the newspaper headlines, which I decided to share as a Flickr slideshow, but which means that the names of the contributors get left off, so thanks to: Connie, Aram, Lynn J., Lynne C., and Nancy C. for their submissions here (plus, I added my original and a new one).
Peace (in the daze),