I had promised that I would be more regular with Day in a Sentence, but I haven’t. I guess vacation and then the start of summer got in the way. But I want to invite you into this week’s version of Day in a Sentence by asking you to consider writing a Day in a Haiku.
How does that work, you ask?
- Reflect on a day in your week or your week as a whole
- Boil down the essence of it into a haiku (formal structure or not … I don’t mind)
- Share it as a comment to this post
- I will gather up as many haikus as have been shared and post them all together over the weekend
- Be reflective and creative
I hope you can join us.
Here is mine:
Thoughts swimming inside:
The first days, I put faces
and names together
Peace (in the reflective sharing),