Six Word Slice of Life: Reading Days

(For this month’s Slice of Life Challenge with Two Writing Teachers, I am aiming to do Six Word Slices most days, with some extended slices on other days.)

Context: It was a typical March day here in New England. Drizzling rain. Some sleet. A cold that seeped into the bones, staved off by tea and coffee. A perfect day to get some deep reading done. Which I did. Lots of it (Finished Magnus Chase: Ship of the Dead, and Vinyl Me, Please, and started Fall Down 7 Times Get Up 8.) It was great.

Six Word SOL Reading

Peace (in stories),

1. Rainy days are always cozy, curl up and read day in my mind a and I resent when I have to do something else on such days. A day well spent!

2. Rainy days are the best for reading and I think snowy days are the best for writing. I feel so blanketed in with my words when I look outside and see the flakes falling.

3. Any Day:
    Perfect Time to

(It’s a really good thing I don’t have to wait for it to rain to have a perfect time to read around here!)

4. I’m on the same page as long as there’s power. It’s gets creepy when it gets dark and cold. I am not a big fan and February and March.
    But sunshine here today…

5. I love the six word challenges. So much to say in such a compressed format.

Forecast is snow. We are ready!

Snow’s coming. Pantry’s stocked. Bookstack’s high.

(Do contractions count?)