I’ve been loving how many of us involved in the #MoDigiWri have started to consistently add Process Notes on the making of media, allowing time for reflection on choices made in the creation of the pieces and a path for others to follow.
Anna started this all with a call to “jumpstart” some writing and exploration, based on a previous back/forth we had on digital writing, where we made sure we were sharing our process notes. This kind of reflective writing is both teaching and learning, and remembering for some other day.
- Sarah’s Notes on her Rule of Thirds image
- Charlene’s Notes on remixing a poem from Terry
- Terry’s Notes on making a quote gif media piece
- Sheri’s Notes on a poetry media piece
- Daniel’s Notes on making conceptual maps of connections
- I wrote about the making of a digital poem
It turns out that Terry was doing something similar and bit more comprehensive over at Webrecorder (a way to archive the web). Check out this collection of links.
Peace (sharing it further),