Last year, my sixth graders used PowerPoint to create picture books with a mathematical theme. They shared their PP shows with younger grades and then we printed them out for both students to take home and to keep in our school library. We also published the books to our Weblog to share with family.
They did an amazing job!
|Mr. H’s Class
||Mr. C’s Class
||Mrs. R’s Class
||Mr. M’s Class
- Piggie Sees Shapes, by Karly
- Comedy Blowout, by Codie
- Run Forest Run, by Adam and Craig
- Ellie and Chunky, by Meghan and Renee
- Mongo and the Subtraction Madness, by Maddy and Erin
- Aniopoly, by Tommy and Cory
- The Orange, by Emily and Shannon
- Side Shows, by Paul and Steven
- Penguins Party, by Kayla and Avarie
- Pizza Party, by Gabe
- Tasty Treats, by Sam and Taylor
- Addie and Kate’s Contest, by Miranda
- Apes Know Their Shapes, by Kay and Cindy
- Long Division Mission, by Heather
- Multiplication Station, by Dan and Tyler
- Addition with Pineapple, by Jon
- Cinderella and the Fairy Fraction Mother, by Haley R.
- Math is Your Friend, by Natasha and Kristen
- The Great Math Study, by Billy and Ryan
- Aliens Add, by Shannon and Hailey M.
- Little Red’s Money Mystery, by Danielle
- Miffy’s Math Problems, by Josh and Nathan
- The Mathematical Treasure Hunt, by Gina
Share this post:Share this post:
Pingback: Kevin’s Meandering Mind » Technology as a Tool for Learning