On Wednesday night, I guest-hosted Teachers Teaching Teachers on the topic of technology and storytelling. It was a bit nerve-wracking (not knowing how things were going to go and how to get everyone on) but exciting and informative and all of that good stuff.
You can listen to the show as a podcast now and check out the chat room discussion.
Among the topics:
- What IS digital storytelling and is that even the correct term?
- Are our notions of DS constricted by the genre of personal narrative?
- How does the interactive Web 2.0 play into what we envision for future storytelling?
- What is the ABC project all about?
- What role does privacy of the storyteller (young person) play in the publishing aspect of the work?
- And more.
Thanks again to Paul and Susan for inviting me to sit in. They are wonderful hosts of that weekly show.
Peace (with a story),