I was bookmarking another Ning site the other day when I realized the exponential growth of my own Ning sites.
Here is where I go :
- Classroom 2.0 (where it all began for me)
- Tech Friends (for fellow technology liaisons in the National Writing Project)
- Fireside Learning (for conversations)
- Bit By Bit Seedlings (for podcasting, etc, as part of K12 Online Conference)
- VidSnacks (for video in the classroom)
- TechnoSpuds (for collaboration ideas)
- Teachers as Writers (a new discovery and not part of the National Writing Project but on the same track — teachers as writers can do a deeper job teaching writing)
- Ning in Education (for possibilities of using Ning with students)
- HVWP DAT Ning (where my friend, Bonnie, brings her technology team together)
- Western Massachusetts Writing Project Technology Ning (a new development to connect my new technology team together)
That’s a lot of Ning-ing, even for me, but it is an interesting journey and the sense of community that I gain from each of these is very strong. There are deep discussions and sharing of ideas and, best of all, a very supportive and inviting environment.
Peace (in networks),