I am in the midst of reconfiguring my comic strip. There are a couple of reasons for this:
- I don’t like having to rely on an online site for creating the comic;
- I don’t want to navigate copyrights if I can get my comic published, since the artwork was not mine but the property of the online comic creator site;
- I wanted to add some color;
- I wanted to change the name of the comic from Outerworld Web (which was fine when I first conceived the project but now has little to do with the characters) to Boolean Squared (which allows a focus on my main character);
- I want to see if I can do this all alone.
And so, I went into MS Paint and made my own version of my characters. I also have begun using ComicLife for PC to see if that is a workable platform. It’s not perfect and I need to tinker some more. I am having trouble, for example, getting two images into a single frame, which is strange.
What do you think? I really would appreciate some feedback here, as I am moving into some unknown territory.
Of course, if the local newspaper shows an interest, things may change again. I’ll keep you posted.
Peace (in comics),