The Day in a Sentence returns here this week with a request that you consider boiling down your busy lives — either as a day or the week — into a single reflective thought. This week, I am returning to the concept of minimalization: the Six Word Sentence.
Here’s how it goes:
- Consider your week or a day in your week
- Reflect on it
- Write a sentence that captures the spirit of the week or a day
- But use ONLY SIX WORDS
- Post your sentence here by using the comment button on this post (note: comments are kept in my moderation bin)
- I will gather all of the sentence and release them to the world over the weekend
- You will get great virtual applause. 🙂
Everyone is invited (yes, even you) so please consider joining us.
Here is my sentence:
I defended technology before reluctant mom.
Peace (in words),
PS — Thanks to the folks who hosted Day in a Sentence over the past few weeks, including: