I am part of a listserve of some very smart people — the technology liaisons of the National Writing Project. Time and time again, when someone has a question or a problem, these teachers and technology coordinators eagerly come up with solutions and resources. I say this because this week, someone asked about resources for teaching digital storytelling. Within a few hours, there were multiple responses with links for resources. I love that.
Here are some of the resources shared:
- The official Photostory3 page
- A list of resources for digital storytelling
- “We all have stories to tell” wiki site
- University of Texas tutorial on Moviemaker
- And someone sent forth an attachment with step-by-step instructions
- And I suspect that more resources will be forthcoming over the next few days, too.
It’s always amazing to realize the networks we are building and how much people are willing to go out of their way to help others in the process of learning and integrating technology. It’s just knowing how to enter a network, I guess.
Peace (in the sharing),