We’re nearing the end of our video game design project and as I play the games created by my students (exploring the Hero’s Journey narrative arc), more than a few have surfaced as fine exemplars for next year (or just for sharing out).
I invite you (or your students, if you want) to play these video game projects, created through Gamestar Mechanic. (You don’t need an account to play the games linked here but you do need to be on a computer and enable flash.)
- The Iron Fortress by Tyler
- Lost in Wonderland by Olivia M.
- You’re the Reason by Quinn and Brendan C.
- Rise or Fall (Save the Queen) by Jacob
- Saving Princess Marriote by Zach
- Outlaws of the West by Jack
- Little Seahorse by Ella and Julianne
- Quest to Gorgonsville by Maddie and Julia
- Enemies of the Underground by Kayla
- Hero by Matthew
- Aliens by Logan
- The Crown by Camden
Peace (the journey),