(This is for the Slice of Life challenge, hosted by Two Writing Teachers. We write on Tuesdays about the small moments in the larger perspective … or is that the larger perspective in the smaller moments? You write, too.)
At the start of the year, I took part in a research study that asked teachers to post an audio postcard each week for the first six weeks of school. I found it valuable as a reflection point to what was (and is) a pretty hectic and uncertain time.
This week, we were asked to provide an audio postcard update on things are going, now that we are pretty far into the year. There were some guiding questions, and again, I found it useful to think about how the year is unfolding, when each week and month seems to have a different challenge.
Here is my audio postcard: (link)
Peace (voicing it),
PS — If interested, here is:
- the first week of school audio postcard
- the second week of school audio postcard
- the third week of school audio postcard
- the fourth week of school audio postcard
- the fifth week of school audio postcard
- the sixth week of school audio postcard