You might notice I read through a lot of magazines …
In the recent Time magazine, there is a very funny back-section feature by Evan Eisenberg that pokes fun at the idea of a Google-Universe (it all started with the Big Search) by offering up possible future Google products.
Here are a few that made me giggle:
- Ex-Search — Find out if they are seeing anyone
- Oogle — Stare for hours without seeming rude
- Beagle — Find your lost dog
- Fruedgle — Search your unconscious mind
- Gray Matter — Map the death of your brain cells in real time
- Blobber — Impose your consciousness on the rest of humanity — it’s easy, fast and free!
- Garble — Translate ordinary speech into legalese, adspeak, Bushspeak and dozens more
- Walkie — Use your mobile phone in real time to decide which foot to move next
You can access the real article here.