I had the honor again of joining folks on the Teachers Teaching Teachers webcast (now a podcast) that focused on the work of the National Writing Project and came on the heels of the annual meeting in New York City. The focus of the webcast was on collaboration, but the theme soon became: how do we engage teachers in our writing projects with technology. The TTT show is run by Paul Allison and Susan Ettenheim and takes place every Wednesday night at EdTechTalk.
Here are the guests who joined the conversation on this particular night:
- Cynthia Calvert, Alcorn Writing Project
- Jason Shiroff, Denver Writing Project
- Lynne Culp, UCLA Writing Project
- Kevin Hodgson, Western Massachusetts Writing Project
- Peter Kittle, Northern California Writing Project
- Christina Cantrill, NWP Program Associate in Technology
And here is the podcast.
Peace (in collaboration),