This is the sixth and final audio postcard for a research project I have been part of, documenting the first six weeks of school in a Pandemic year through weekly audio postcard. In this one, I mull over how exhausted it feels to be a teacher right now, worries of my students’ well-being and emotional health, and concerns about upticks in the virus numbers and what might happen if we reverse course with our current model (hybrid).
- the first week of school audio postcard
- the second week of school audio postcard
- the third week of school audio postcard
- the fourth week of school audio postcard
- the fifth week of school audio postcard
Peace (now and forever),